Philip Wm. Spicksley - Registered Independent Celebrant

Single Sex Marriage

In today's modern society more and more single sex couples want to express their love and devotion to each other.

Civil Partnerships are now a legal agreement which have to be conducted in the same way as a civil marriage.  That is to say that a legal ceremony has to conducted by a Registrar.

I can write and conduct a celebration ceremony for those couples who want more than the simple register office ceremony.

Conducted in the same way as I have previously described on the civil wedding celebration page, you can have a ceremony written just for you and conducted at the time and place of your choice.

For more ideas please have a look at this link

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint